Is it okay to not have friends as a 21- years old?



 Assalamu alaikum! I hope you all are doing well.

Few days ago someone asked me...

Question:  Is it ok to not have friends as a 21 years old male? I have zero friends. I have been like this all my life.

Answer: My answer was yes it is okay.. because if you don't have any friend in your circle. This means that you are a true person and always remember that no one likes a true person because he always speaks straight and clear. And there is no hypocrisy in you. And you should be thankful that you also stay away from people who don't like you or who don't agree with you. 

And you should never be attached to today's bipartisan world as you said you are a 21 year old boy so at this age I think you should only focus on your family, your studies and your career. 

I hope you understand what I mean!


Now let me know about your opinion in the comments section below.

Click on the given links below to get involved with me.❣️😊

https://www.instagram.com/asho_sayings2

https://www.pinterest.com/ayeshaameo

Thank you for reading my blog.❤️🙂

#asho_sayings2 #blogspost



Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.